- Rating by Ranking: An Improved Scale for Judgement-Based Labels – Jack O’Neill, Sarah Jane Delany and Brian Mac Namee.
- How Do Different Levels of User Control Affect Cognitive Load and Acceptance of Recommendations? – Yucheng Jin, Bruno Cardoso and Katrien Verbert.
- Guided Exploration of the Domain Space of Study Programs — Recommenders in improving student awareness on the choices made during enrollment – Vangel Ajanovski.
- Enhancing an Interactive Recommendation System with Review-based Information Filtering – Jan Feuerbach, Benedikt Loepp, Catalin-Mihai Barbu and Jürgen Ziegler.
- Enhancing Recommendation Diversity Through a Dual Recommendation Interface – Chun-Hua Tsai and Peter Brusilovsky.
- IntersectionExplorer: the Flexibility of Multiple Perspectives – Bruno Cardoso, Peter Brusilovsky and Katrien Verbert.
- User Model Dimensions for Personalizing the Presentation of Recommendations – Catalin-Mihai Barbu and Jürgen Ziegler.
- Learning Binary Preference Relations: Analysis of logic-based versus statistical approaches – Nunung Nurul Qomariyah and Dimitar Kazakov.
The joint workshop on Interfaces and Human Decision Making for Recommender Systems will be held at RecSys 2017 in Como (Italy) on 27th-31th August 2017.
Check this page or RecSys 2017’s official website for updates!